This project wouldn’t have been possible without the help and support from many people.
In particular, I would like to thank my wife, Ana, for giving everything I do a look and listen and the patience to let me work on these crazy ideas.
Additionally, this project would not have been possible without paper cutting help from Max Koch.
This project uses the following sound from Freesound:
- The cat’s meow by Counter-gamer
- Office Drawer.mp3 by bokal
- Plastic bottle landing on floor by Ryntjie
- TamCreek (4).WAV by redman9
- Dripping, Slow, A.wav by InspectorJ
- heartbeat single by .name
- Bird Whistling, Robin, Single, 13.wav by InspectorJ
- rotary lawnmower.wav by kwahmah_02
- Rustling foliage.WAV by DDT1997
- kids_playing_in_a_park_nursery_preschoolmono.wav by ondondvo
- A creek in a forest.wav by NikeRan
- car crash by nsstudios
- tlf-walking_grass_01.wav by islandan
- Creak of metal gate.wav by Zabuhailo
- Footsteps, Muddy, E.wav by InspectorJ
- Hammering Nails, Close, A.wav by InspectorJ
- 19 Saltar Lazo.wav by checholio
- Flipping Pages by VithorMoraes
- Railroad crossing by MrAuralization
- Freeway Traffic by cliftonmcarlson
- Car Engine Start, Idle, and Revving.wav by NHumphrey
- Japanese news.wav by Dementan
- Road Bike, Wheel, Spin, LFE, Lo Speed by LampEight
- Car Passing, Multi, A.wav by InspectorJ
- Two Mugs Clanking by f4ngy
- Page Turn – Please Turn Over (PTO) – paper_turn_over.wav by flag2
- Bellingham Bird Call #1 by FairhavenCollection
- Wind chimes 3 (quiet) by giddster
- steady late night rain.WAV by mshahen
- Door Closing.wav by cloe.king
- SFX_Vehicle_Garbage_Truck_Reving_Beep by Euphrosyyn
- Raking Leaves.wav by GlenCurtisAdams
- Beagle_Bark_Whimper_Interior_Hard_Walls 07.wav by n_audioman
Thanks goes to Zac from the Museum of Human Achievement and Melissa of Me Mer Mo Mondays for hosting the work.
Many Indiegogo supporters helped make this project possible financially: Bentinalius Mulholland, Nina Winstead, Eric Imhof, Despina Lambros, Linda Laustsen, Travis Pope, Meerenai Shim, and Jerry Long.
In-Kind Support comes from Motorblade Postering Service and Tito’s Vodka.
This project is supported in part by the Cultural Arts Division of the City of Austin Economic Development Department.